Great work deserves great rewards
Recognising hard work is really important to us. Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first class benefits and rewards package that helps attract, motivate and retain the best talent.
While packages for each job may vary your rewards and benefits are likely to include:
- Competitive basic pay
- Holidays – 30 days for support office staff and 5.6 weeks (both pro-rata) for clinicians
- Pension contributions
- Generous CPD allowance
- Professional membership for vets and vet nurses
- Free holiday accommodation in Arran
- Discounted treatment for staff pets
- Death in service of two times annual salary
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Regional allowance for those based in “high cost” living areas
As well as providing a competitive package of rewards and benefits we also take pride in celebrating our successes. This includes hosting an annual awards ceremony for those who have exceeded expectations.
Clinical staff are also encouraged to attend our annual emergency and critical care congress. It features a plethora of internationally accredited speakers and exhibitors and attracts more than 500 delegates each year, including veterinary professionals from across the world.