Vets Now Swindon
Vets Now currently have a full-time job opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our out-of-hours emergency team in Swindon. Your job will involve triage, emergency and lifesaving treatment as well as management of clinic cases. In your role you will also be supported by a registered veterinary nurse and dedicated support team.
The emergency clinical experience and drive of our emergency Veterinary Surgeons is crucial to the successful running of our clinics, therefore sole charge experience in out of hours emergency clinical care is preferable.Other areas of responsibility required of the role include offering help and advice to clients over the phone as well as those presenting in clinic, providing house visits in emergency situations where the client cannot be brought to clinic, providing clear and detailed clinical case reports, charging appropriately for services, communicating effectively with colleagues and clients and communicating and actively building relationships with member practices.
Skills and experience required:
• Must be fully qualified within the field of Veterinary Science and must be MRCVS registered or eligible for RCVS registration
• Demonstrable clinical experience and drive to lead your own team of Veterinary Surgeons
• A total package up to £60,000
• On-going access to great CPD funding
• Annual recognition awards
• VDS cover provided
• RCVS fees paid
• Membership for both IVECCS and EVECCS
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life insurance• Discounted veterinary fees and products
• Free access to company cottages in Arran (Scotland)
• Optional overtime available
Vets Now is a multiple award winning, veterinary owned and led business with a strong focus on the delivery of high quality clinical and professional standards to our patients, clients and professional colleagues. As well as providing clinical care, our clinicians can become involved with our internal training programmes and our evidence based research group which will give them the opportunity to make a wider difference to the profession.