Veterinary Surgeon Job in Bristol - fixed term contract until 30 October 2017
We now have a full-time or part-time job opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our out-of-hour’s emergency and critical care team in Bristol. We are looking for candidates who have passion, drive and who can help grow the caseload and further develop the clinic.
You must be an MRCVS registered (or eligible for RCVS) Veterinary Surgeon with a minimum of two years’ clinical experience. This role and clinic would ideally suit a recent graduate who is looking to develop their experience in emergency and critical care. Bristol clinic caseload is extremely varied which means you will get to perform the kinds of surgery which you may otherwise refer.
Vets Now is a multiple award winning, veterinary owned and led business with a strong focus on the delivery of high quality clinical and professional standards to our patients, clients and professional colleagues. As well as providing clinical care, our clinicians can become involved with our internal training programmes and our evidence based research group which will give them the opportunity to make a wider difference to the profession.
- A salary which reflects your skills and experience and also the volume of cases you’ll see
- Regular on-shift coaching and mentoring with your Line Manager as well as access to our online learning academy
- On-going access to great CPD funding
- VDS cover provided
- RCVS fees paid after 2 years of service
- Membership for both IVECCS and EVECCS
- Contributory pension scheme
For more information about this job please contact Jay at firstname.lastname@example.org