Veterinary Nurse Job - Tunbridge Wells
Total salary package up to £35,000 DOE
Located within Culverden Veterinary Group within the Kent-Sussex border, Vets Now provide emergency out-of-hours cover for practices in the local area and are trained in specialist emergency and critical care medicine. We are looking for a full-time or part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our Tunbridge Wells team. You will be in charge of your patients during your shift, ensuring high nursing standards are delivered to both patients and clients.
Vets Now value the importance of our Nurses – we can’t run our clinics without you. Our values are woven through everything we do. We’re always looking at innovative ways to make Vets Now the best possible place to work, and provide support to help you on the way to becoming the best Veterinary Nurse you can be.
Success in this role requires the following Skills and Experience:
- Must be registered or eligible for RCVS registration
- Must be a fully qualified veterinary nurse or due to qualify this year
- Generous CPD allowance of up to £750.00, with various courses on offer including enrolment of our Certificate of Veterinary Nursing Emergency & Critical Care and for more experienced candidates support to gain the VTS (ECC).
- Fully funded 1st year induction programme including Emergency Patient online course, and further certification fully encouraged & supported
- Annual recognition awards
- Online learning academy
- VDS Insurance – all permanent staff are added to the Vets Now group policy with VDS for professional liability insurance
- RCVS registration fees paid, conditions apply
If you are interested discussing the role further, please contact Anne on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01383 841181.