Veterinary Nurse Job - Staines
Total salary package up to £29,000 DOE
Located within Willet House, Staines, Vets Now have a requirement for a Registered Veterinary Nurse on a full-time or part-time basis working within our out-of-hours Emergency and Critical Care setting.
Vets Now value the importance of our Nurses – We can’t run our clinics without you. Our Values are woven through everything we do. We’re looking at innovative ways to make Vets Now the best possible place to work, and provide support to help you on the way to becoming the best Veterinary Nurse you can be.
Success in this role requires the following Skills and Experience:
- Must be registered or eligible for RCVS registration
- Must be a fully qualified nurse or due to qualify this year
- Generous CPD allowance of £750.00, with various courses on offer including enrolment on the accredited Certificate of Veterinary Nursing in Emergency & Critical Care, and for more experienced candidates support to gain the VTS (ECC).
- Annual Recognition awards
- Online learning academy
- VDS Insurance - all permanent staff are added to the Vets Now group policy with VDS for professional liability insurance
- Superb career development and growth path opportunities within our newly established Leadership Programme to help develop our Future Leaders of the Business.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01383 841181.