Veterinary Nurse Job - Luton
Salary package up to £27,000 DOE
Located within Icknield Veterinary Group within Luton, Vets Now are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse on a full-time or part-time basis. As a Vet Nurse you will be in charge of your patients during your shift working alongside a highly skilled team of out-of-hours clinicians, ensuring high nursing standards is delivered to both patients and clients.
Vets Now value the importance of our Nurses – we can’t run our clinics without you. Our values are woven through everything we do. We’re looking at innovative ways to make Vets Now the best possible place to work, and provide support to help you on the way to becoming the best Vet Nurse you can be.
Success in this role requires the following Skills and Experience:
- Must be registered or eligible for RCVS registration
- Must be a fully qualified nurse or due to qualify this year
- Generous CPD allowance of up to £750.00, with various courses on offer including enrolment Certificate of Veterinary Nursing Emergency & Critical CareVTS (ECC).
- Fully Funded 1st year induction programme including Emergency Patient online course, and further certification fully encouraged & supported
- Annual recognition awards
- Online learning academy
- VDS Insurance – All permanent staff are added to the Vets Now group policy with VDS for professional liability insurance
- RCVS registration fees paid conditions apply
For more information please contact Anne on email@example.com or call 01383 841181