Veterinary Nurse Job in Luton
Located within Icknield Veterinary Group within Luton. Vets Now are looking for a Veterinary Nurse on a full time basis. As a Veterinary Nurse you will be in charge of your patients during your shift working alongside a highly skilled team of out-of-hours clinicians, ensuring high nursing standards is delivered to both patients and clients.
Vets Now value the importance of our Nurses – We can’t run our clinics without you, at the end of the day it’s all about OUR PEOPLE. Our Values are woven through everything we do. We’re looking at innovative ways to make Vets Now the best possible place to work, and provide support to help you on the way to becoming the best Veterinary Nurse you can be.
Success in this role requires the following Skills and Experience:
- Superb career development and growth path opportunities within our newly established Leadership Programme to help develop our Future Leaders of the Business.
- Fully Funded 1st year induction programme including Emergency Patient online course, and further certification fully encouraged & supported
- Annual recognition awards
- Online learning academy
- VDS Insurance – All permanent staff are added to the Vets Now group policy with VDS for professional liability insurance
- RCVS registration fees paid conditions apply
To apply, please contact Nicole on Nicole.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01383 841181