Veterinary Nurse Job - Farnham
Salary package up to £34,350 DOE
Vets Now require a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work within our award winning, out-of-hours Farnham clinic on a full-time or part-time basis. This role is ideal for a Veterinary Nurse looking to expand their Emergency and Critical Care knowledge and experience in this busy clinic, working alongside a Veterinary Surgeon, Receptionist and Animal Care Assistant.
We value the importance of our Nurses – We can’t run our clinics without you. Our Values are woven through everything we do. We’re looking at innovative ways to make Vets Now the best possible place to work, and provide support to help you on the way to becoming the best Veterinary Nurse you can be.
Success in this role requires the following Skills and Experience:
- Must be registered or eligible for RCVS registration
- Must be a fully qualified veterinary nurse or due to qualify this year
- Generous CPD allowance of up to £750.00, with various courses on offer including enrolment on the accredited Certificate of Veterinary Nursing in Emergency & Critical Care, and for more experienced candidates support to gain the VTS (ECC).
- Annual Recognition awards
- Online learning academy
- VDS Insurance - all permanent staff are added to the Vets Now group policy with VDS for professional liability insurance
- RCVS fees paid* terms apply
To apply for the role or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01383 841181.