Principal Nurse Manager Job - Ilford
Salary package value up to £38,000 DOE
Vets Now are looking for a Registered Principal Nurse Manager to join their Ilford clinic on a permanent basis. Supported by your District Manager in the overseeing of nursing and reception teams, you'll be responsible for managing rotas, H&S, debt management and practice standards. If you are keen to take your veterinary nursing career to the next level and use your existing clinical and management skills, then this role is the ideal platform within an exciting out-of-hours environment.
Success in this role requires the following skills and experience:
- Strong clinical and emergency skills
- Mentoring and team leadership experience
- Clinical coaching experience desirable
- Proven experience of managing others, preferably in a veterinary environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing performance
- Generous CPD allowance of £750.00, with various courses on offer including enrolment on the accredited Certificate of Veterinary Nursing in Emergency & Critical Care, and for more experienced candidates support to gain the VTS (ECC)
- Annual recognition awards
- Online learning academy
- VDS Insurance - all permanent staff are added to the Vets Now group policy with VDS for professional liability insurance
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01383 841181.