Total package up to £35,650 D.O.E
Vets Now are looking for a Registered Principal Nurse Manager to join their Stoke clinic on a permanent basis. Supported by your District Manager in the overseeing of nursing and reception teams, you'll be responsible managing rotas, H&S, debt management and practice standards. If you are keen to take your veterinary nursing career to the next level and use your existing clinical and management skills, then this role provides the ideal platform to practice both within an exciting out-of-hours environment.
Success in this role requires the following Skills and Experience:
- Strong clinical and emergency skills, mentoring and team leadership
- Clinical Coach Desirable
- Proven experience of managing others, preferably in a veterinary context
- Demonstrable experience of managing performance including taking action to improve underperformance
- Generous CPD allowance of £750.00, with various courses on offer including enrolment on the accredited Certificate of Veterinary Nursing in Emergency & Critical Care, and for more experienced candidates support to gain the VTS (ECC).
- Annual Recognition awards
- Online learning academy
- VDS Insurance - all permanent staff are added to the Vets Now group policy with VDS for professional liability insurance
- Superb career development and growth path opportunities within our newly established Leadership Programme to help develop our Future Leaders of the Business.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01383 841181.