Part Time Veterinary Nurse Jobs - Witham
Vets Now are offering part time Registered Veterinary Nurse positions based in our Witham clinic.
This role is ideal for Veterinary Nurses looking to expand their Emergency and Critical Care knowledge and experience, working alongside a Registered Veterinary Surgeon, Receptionist and Animal Care Assistant.
We value the importance of our Nurses – We can’t run our clinics without you. Our values are woven through everything we do. We’re looking at innovative ways to make Vets Now the best possible place to work, and provide support to help you on the way to becoming the best Veterinary Nurse you can be.
Shift pattern, 4 week rolling rota:
- Week 1: Tuesday 7pm–9am, Saturday 12 noon-7pm and Sunday 9am-7pm
- Week 2: Wednesday 7pm-9am
- Week 3: Saturday 12 noon-7pm and Sunday 9am-7pm
- Week 4: Tuesday 7pm–9am
- Week 1: N/A
- Week 2: Saturday 12 noon-7pm and Sunday 9am-7pm
- Week 3: Friday 7pm-9am
- Week 4: Wednesday 7pm-9am, Thursday 7pm-9am, Saturday 12 noon-7pm and Sunday 9am-7pm
- Generous CPD allowance of £750.00, with various courses on offer including enrolment on the accredited Certificate of Veterinary Nursing in Emergency & Critical Care, and for more experienced candidates support to gain the VTS (ECC)
- Annual recognition awards
- Online learning academy
- VDS Insurance - all permanent staff are added to the Vets Now group policy with VDS for professional liability insurance
If you are interested discussing the role further, please contact Anne on email@example.com or 01383 841181