Part Time Veterinary Nurse Jobs - Colchester
Vets Now Colchester is offering qualified and registered veterinary nurses a fantastic job to work an alternate Sunday within our out-of-hours emergency and critical care clinic.
These roles have become available due to our continued expansion therefore you’re guaranteed an interesting mix of cases, in a stimulating, high-adrenaline environment. You will gain exposure to a wide range of emergencies to build your experience in emergency and critical care. However, you won’t have the pressure of working sole charge, as you’ll always be supported by a Veterinary Surgeon and a Registered Veterinary Nurse.
Available hours are every second Sunday 0800-2200. These hours could be split between two people working 0800-1400 and 1400-2200 for instance.
Success in this role requires the following skills and experience:
- Must be registered or eligible for RCVS registration
- Must be a fully qualified veterinary nurse
- Generous CPD allowance of £750.00, with various courses on offer including enrolment on the accredited Certificate of Veterinary Nursing in Emergency & Critical Care, and for more experienced candidates support to gain the VTS (ECC)
- Annual recognition awards
- Online learning academy
- VDS Insurance - all permanent staff are added to the Vets Now group policy with VDS for professional liability insurance
To apply for this role please contact Anne on 01383 841181 or email email@example.com