Part Time Veterinary Nurse Job - Caterham
Total salary package up to £36,000 DOE pro rata
Vets Now require a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their Caterham team during the weekends. This role can be suited to someone looking to gain exposure into Emergency and Critical Care (ECC) cases without the element of working sole charge as you will be working alongside another Nurse and Vet at all times.
Vets Now value the importance of our Vet Nurses – we can’t run our clinics without you. Our values are woven through everything we do. We’re looking at innovative ways to make Vets Now the best possible place to work, and provide support to help you on the way to becoming the best Veterinary Nurse you can be.
- 2 Vet Nurses every Sunday, 9am – 7pm
- 1 Vet Nurse one Saturday per month, 3pm – 12am
- 1 Vet Nurse one Sunday night shift every 6 weeks, 7pm – 9am
Success in this role requires the following skills and experience:
- Must be registered or eligible for RCVS registration
- We would welcome applications from current students qualifying this year
- Generous CPD allowance of up to £750.00 pro rata, with various courses on offer including enrolment on the accredited Certificate of Veterinary Nursing in Emergency & Critical Care, and for more experienced candidates support to gain the VTS (ECC).
- Annual Recognition Awards
- Online learning academy
- VDS Insurance - all permanent staff are added to the Vets Now group policy with VDS for professional liability insurance
- RCVS fees paid* terms apply
If you are interested discussing the role further, please contact Anne on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01383 841181