Are you ready to inspire?
At Vets Now we are committed to the development of all of our people. Our investment in continuous professional development and the cultivation of a sustainable learning culture is testament to that. As Head of Career Development your role will be integral in delivering the strategic direction, quality and implementation of our internal training both clinical and non-clinical. You will ensure these are aligned and integrated with career development opportunities for our people, supporting talent management, succession planning and retention.
We Are All Vets Now
We are at the forefront of emergency and critical care in the UK, our UK network of emergency clinics and specialty hospitals work in conjunction to ensure that we deliver clinical excellence to people and their pets, at the time they need it most. Our Career Development team are integral in driving our core vision, creating and advocating career development routes at all levels. In providing clear career pathways for our people and implementing the mechanisms to deliver on that strategic vision we can attract and retain exceptional talent.
Delivering High Standards
Our Career Development team are motivated by supporting our people to release their potential. The role of Head of Career Development will lead our organisational development strategy, supporting the sustainable growth of our business. You'll be tasked with identifying internal training needs (both clinical and non-clinical), cultivation of talent management routes, leaders of the future and supporting the alignment of career development opportunities with performance development objectives..
Are you ready to take on a development role with a difference?
We are the experts in emergency and critical care and that's why we only employ the best. So, when we say we're all experts, we really mean it.
To be successful in this role you will have :
- A range of experience in developing and delivering training initiatives for adult learners across multiple channels
- Successfully designed and delivered organisational development strategies that supported the strategic aims of a business
- Proven experience of managing a collaborative multi-functional team to achieve results
- Experience in supporting managers/leaders in career development conversations to support talent attraction, management and retention
- Clinical and/or CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential
If you think this could be you, apply online now or contact our recruitment team direct on 01383 841181
Closing date for applications 11th August 2017